Im having lag issues and battery didn't last long at all also on my phone the flash light runs out within 10 seconds of nonstop use my phone is a Motorola g7 or something it's a motog7 it main purpose is for taking it was specifically build and designed for taking
Anxiety of Alina
A downloadable game
What is lurking in the shadows?
She sees them... shadows in the dark corners of her room. Armed with only her flashlight, Alina must face her fears night after night. But the batteries are running out, and so is her courage...
Defend Alina by using the light to kill the shadows or keep them away from her just long enough to survive the night. Survive through the week to spend your allowance to buy resources to help you survive longer. Make choices that will shape the path the story will take. Can you make it until her last entry?
- Mobile single-player game with beautiful hand-painted graphics and animations.
- Intuitive control mechanics coupled with an intriguing story providing you with action game-play combined with resource management and tactical decisions
- Collectable plushies: Get unique plush toys which decorate Alina’s room and open up new options for the story
- Collectable comic books: Find multiple issues of comic books and dive even deeper into the story by reading Alina's notes
- Multiple endings depending on your choices, you don't know where you'll end up!
- An original atmospheric soundtrack designed by Otto Mäki
Your task is to protect Alina from the monsters. The mechanic for it is very simple, just point the flashlight in their direction. But don’t just wave it around, as your resources will quickly deplete ... and then the monsters are free to consume the remains of her courage.
Unravel the story!
Surviving through the nights will unravel the story behind Alina, and not all is what it first seems. You get to decide where to lead her thoughts, towards the light or further into the darkness.
Manage your resources!
You'll be awarded with allowance and after each week you can spend it to buy more resources to power the flashlight and to regain courage. Be sure to use your money wisely, her life depends on it!
KEEP UP WITH THE GAME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
REQUIREMENTS / INSTRUCTIONS:
Android requirements: Android 7 or newer.
Choose the 64-bit version if your phone supports 64-bit applications. If your device does not support it or you're unsure, pick the 32-bit version.
Download and run the APK file on your Android device.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Hotfix to version 1.1.1Nov 01, 2019
- Game is launched! - Anxiety of AlinaOct 31, 2019
- Soon to be released!Oct 25, 2019
- Getting an App Bundle together for Play StoreSep 18, 2019
- Thank you, Beta testers!Jul 08, 2019
- Beta is now LIVEJun 07, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi, thanks for your feedback. We are not quite sure what you mean by the lag problems, so could you elaborate more?
There's too much words in my head.
People are joking about anxiety and some of them are saying "it doesn't exist". This game describes it perfectly.
Beautiful graphics and this diary was pretty good.
Thanks for your heartfelt feedback! We're so happy to hear that our game resonated with you ^_^ The full game has a lot more to the story and it should be out this month, so we hope you'll give it a shot as well.
Very dark game with a nice gameplay and beautiful graphics ! I think that the battery goes out too fast ( for me ) and sometimes the game lag a little bit on my phone ! Amazing job ! I look forward to see how the game will evolve ^_^
Thanks for the comment, It is good hear hear you liked the game! We have already made some optimization based on the feedback, but may I ask which phone are you using and what kind of lag is happening as it helps us with troubleshooting :)